How to convert your website traffic to an online client or a frequent visitor to your site.
The first step in selling a product over the Internet or in providing services and information through website is to increase the website traffic to see the goods or information they are looking for.
The first step in selling a product over the Internet or in providing services and information through Internet sites is to increase the website traffic to see the goods or information they are looking for.
Advanced results comes with increased traffic.
Of course, improving the site results in search engines and appearing in advanced results comes with increased traffic.
But the search engine can not force visitors to continue browsing your site or to buy goods from your site or take advantage of the information you provide.
convert your website traffic to an online client or a frequent visitor to your site
So make sure that you are displaying a commodity or service required or information sought by people and interested in them and display them well and provide them with correct and sufficient information about the product or service provided by your site and if you happened and you sell a product through your site provide all the necessary information about this The product by placing links linked to pages with information about the product sold so that the customer can move within your site and get all the information sufficient about the service or goods purchased by the understanding of your target customers.
Understand your customers and visitors
- Try to be close to your customers and visitors to your site and try to understand their way of thinking and tendencies and their opinion on your service or your site
- Try to find out what visitors like about your website?
- Try to find out what visitors do not like on your website?
- Try to make offers and discounts from time to time and feel their reaction and make sure that the design of the site priorities to deal with visitors to your site
Questions you should answer before putting the item or information on your website
- Is your commodity cheaper than competitors?
- Do you respond quickly to the inquiries and requests of visitors to your website?
- Do you describe your product or service correctly and adequately?
- Are you trying to develop your service from time to time?
- Do you know the age range of your customers or visitors to your website?
- Do you know their nationalities?
- Clients and visitors to your website Are they women or men?
- Does your website give you all the information you need?
When you sell a product through your site, customers can buy it 24 hours a day. Visitors are often from different countries and you may be separated from them by miles and miles.
So try to provide the site visitors with all the different means that can contact you through it, and make that information in front of them in all the pages within your site. It is possible while one of the purchase process is facing problems or wants to know certain information before the completion of the purchase, make it able to reach you At what time