Considering running Facebook ads however don’t know where to begin? Need an introduction on Ads Manager before running promotions? In this article, you’ll learn to explore the Facebook Ads Manager principle menu and find the rudiments of making and examining your Facebook advertisement battles.
The Way You Set Up My Facebook Ads Manager Account
Ads Manager creates a record for you and needs to control you through setting up your first promotion battle.
On the other hand, you can finish off of that screen by tapping the Close catch in the lower left. Presently, you can tap the fundamental menu in the upper left to uncover and explore to the different apparatuses and alternatives in Ads Manager.
1: Discover the Facebook Ads Manager Main Menu
After you open the principle menu, you see the greater part of the Ads Manager alternatives composed into five segments: Plan, Create and Manage, Measure and Report, Assets, and Settings. After you utilize Ads Manager for a bit, you additionally observe a Frequently Used segment so you can rapidly and effortlessly discover the devices you utilize regularly.
Here’s a prologue to the alternatives in each segment of the menu. As you start making promotion battles, you’ll see it supportive to know which apparatuses are accessible and where to discover them.
Much the same as the name infers, the Frequently Used area demonstrates to you the four apparatuses you utilize most every now and again for simple access. On the off chance that you don’t see a device that you need to utilize such Audience Insights, click All Tools at the base to see the whole diagram.
Audience Insights: With the Audience Insights tool, you can find out a lot of information about different audiences on Facebook.
With Audience Insights, you can learn about an audience based on your selected parameters.
Audience Insights can show you the demographics of your selected audience, including their age and gender.
For example, if people who like your page also like the 12 Tomatoes Facebook page and you want to learn more about that page, you can ask Audience Insights to show data for that page by adding it to the Interests area.
Facebook’s Audience Insights tool can tell you about the audience for other pages.
Make and Manage
In the Create and Manage area, you discover instruments for making your advertisement and dealing with your crusades.
- Business Manager: In case you’re overseeing in excess of one page or have a group that helps run ads, agreeing to accept Business Manager makes structure and association for your record.
- Ads Manager: You can get the Facebook pixel, modify reports, and download the information to impart to colleagues.
- Power Editor: This apparatus offers a couple of cutting edge alternatives and highlights while making ads, such as taking into consideration more characters in headings.
- Page Posts: You have the choice of seeing Scheduled Posts, Published Posts, and Ads Posts.
- App Ads Helper: This instrument is for application engineers who need to direct people to applications for more downloads.
- Automated Rules: This component enables promoters to set up rules for advertisement battles.
Measure & Report
When you need to break down how your promotions are performing, look at the devices in the Measure and Report area. For instance, here you can make those custom changes to track whether promotions are meeting your business objectives.
- Ads Reporting: With this tool, you can create a report for any ad you’re running.To select a previous ad that you want to analyze, use the date selection tool to narrow the ads shown to the selected dates. This tab is especially useful in the event that you have to contrast a few crusades with break down the key execution measurements that are vital to you.
- Custom Conversions: While the Facebook pixel will automatically track standard actions users take on your website such as viewing content or making a purchase, a custom Facebook pixel conversion will track a specific action you define.
With the Custom Conversions tool, you can create custom conversions and see all of the custom conversions that you’ve created in the past.
To create a new custom conversion to begin tracking activity on your website, simply click the Create Custom Conversion button and fill out the information.
After you make the Custom Conversions, you can make a transformation ad and select the Custom Conversions to track the accomplishment of your ad.
- Pro Tip: After you create the custom conversion, its very important to refresh the actual page where you want the conversion to take place.
- Analytics: The Analytics apparatus causes you break down information from the Facebook pixel and your pages.