in this topic we are going to take a look at two of the largest affiliate programs on the internet (Clickbank vs ebay) Choosing an affiliate program is a big challenge.
This challenge is not easy. You have to bear in mind that there will be many hindrances that will come along the way and you have to tackle them. There are many affiliate programs to join in, and i)
Main points to different between Clickbank vs eBay
firstly we are talking about Clickbank Affiliate marketing
The company was found in 1998 and is based in the United Sates. It is still the entry point for a large number of merchants. ClickBank has grown to become one of the largest affiliate program on the internet. It is a market place of thousands of products that are free to promote as ClickBank affiliate. It is free to sign up and the affiliate have plenty of products to work with. The affiliate is the link between the purchaser and the vendor. For every sale the affiliate get a commission from 10% to 75%. For signing up click on Clickbank
Benefits of ClickBank:
– For the product owner ClickBank is a good market place for advertising many products. they have plenty of affiliates to promote.
– ClickBank is also a good way for getting people to buy many products via affiliates. The vendor can set up an account and determine a price for the product.
ClickBank will give the vendor a code for a sale button which the vendor can put on his or her site.
– For the affiliate it is easy to make money if the affiliate is a skillful one. As an affiliate you can find the right products through ClickBank category, and the information about each product is available, in addition to statistics on how often they sell and how much each purchase will make you.
– The good commission from 10% to 75% for the product sale, and from it as an affiliate you can know what you will earn before you start, and you can avoid bad products sellers.
Shipping and Payments in ClickBank
– The products on clickBank is digital, and they does no need intermediate freight companies. When the purchaser buy any product and after paying directly the purchaser get a code to download the product on the computer. Payments methods are listed on purchase page according to the product owner’s choice.
– The purchaser can pay by ( PayPal ) It is a known electronic bank owned by eBay (It is one of the largest affiliate marketing network) or by Visa and others.
to get the link Affiliate from ClickBank watch this video
to create account in clickbank click here
Secondly we are talking about eBay affiliate marketing
eBay (eBay partner network): It is one of the largest and most popular affiliate marketing network on the internet beside ClickBank. It was founded in 1995 in the United States.
Benefits of eBay:
– The vendor can sell any thing with any price or sell through an auction with specific time or through both.
– The products on eBay are not digital, and the purchaser can see the products photos on the page.
– the vendors can sell new products or items that they don’t use.
– eBay gives impressive seasonal discounts on many products and items throughout the year, and consequently the purchaser can get any thing at a lower
price. The affiliate can sell many products and add to his / her commission.
Shipping and Payments in eBay
– All the payments are through PayPal or Visa or others, but PayPal is the most.
– Shipping is through FedEx or UPS or DHL or through any shipping company chosen by the vendor.
to create account in eBay click here