Let’s know how to activate paypal card, steps to allow activation of PayPal Business Debit MasterCard and steps to activate on PC or Mac with a PayPal Prepaid Card.
How to activate paypal card
In short, your PayPal account can now be linked to a debit card.
Paypal is one of the best online banks 2019.
Although some are not considering him a bank, they offer services such as online banks.
The so-called MasterCard and PayPal Cash Card are PayPal Business Debit.
Most people who own businesses are given the ticket.
Before you activate the card, you can not use this card.
Once the card is activated and functions correctly, for any of the following, you can use it:
- Get your PayPal account in the US instant access.
- Test the balance of your PayPal account and make withdrawals through Maestro or Cirrus ATMs.
- Payments from your Paypal account made directly anywhere via MasterCard or Visa symbol.
- Get 1% cashback on some buys before you sign up for a cashback programme.
- Make sure to protect your PayPal account from unauthorized transactions in accordance with the Zero Liability policy of MasterCard.
Once your PayPal Business Debit application approved with MasterCard or Cash Card.
Around 7 to 10 business days, you will have to wait for the mail to receive it.
You will then need to undergo the activation process of the PayPal Card.
Steps to allow activation of PayPal Business Debit MasterCard
- You must press ‘ Profile ‘ and then ‘ Profile and Settings ‘ once you have logged into your account.
- Press ‘My Money’.
- Tap on ‘Update’.
- Tap on ‘ Activate now ‘ to pick the card which needs to activate.
- Enter the number of your card, the expiry date, the “CSV number,” social security number and birth date.
In short, Press ‘ Activate Debit Card ‘ to pursue this.
You will be notified of your activation and ready for use of your card.
Alternatively, your debit card can activate by phone.
Write 1-800-314-8298 in your phone and call, then complete the steps to activate your card.
How is PayPal Cash Card activated?
In short, You can activate your card either online or by calling 1-800-314-8298.
If the mobile activation option is chosen, a step-by-step guide is provided to you.
For example, the steps are below taken to online activation of PayPal Cards.
- Here you can visit the official paypal site.
- Tap on ‘ Activate PayPal Cash Card ‘ after logging into your account.
- Type card number, CSV number, expiry date, date of birth, social security number.
Tap on ‘ Activate Debit Card ‘ to pursue it.
You will have the message that your card has been activated and also it’s ready to use.
Steps to activate on PC or Mac with a PayPal Prepaid Card
1- Go to the official paypal-prepaid website.
You can allow your card on your computer with any web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Chrome.
2- Click on “Activate your Card Account”.
This is under the choice “Order Your card.”
3- In the first blank, type the card number.
Don’t take into consideration spaces or also dashes.
The number of the card is 16 digits or 20 digits.
4- In the second blank type the CVV code.
It is three digits at the back of the card.
5- Tap on Continue, at the bottom of the page, this is the blue button.
6- Complete the form.
You have to include your name, your address, your social security number, your date of birth, your telephone number, e-mail address as well and also information about PayPal account when you are a member of PayPal
7- Build a PIN with 4 numbers.
When making debit transactions with the card, this PIN required.
8- Click on “Continue”.
9- To complete the activation, follow the instructions on the screen.
Upon activation, you will immediately start using your PayPal Prepaid Mastercard.
In short, It is simple and easy to activate PayPal Card.
It should not take you a long time to complete.
After the activation process has been completed, sign the card on the back is important for you.
Finally, What this means is that you can use the card for purchases of all kinds free of charge.
Source from HERE