I will highlight the most frequently asked questions in WordPress from SEO’s point of view ( WordPress SEO ) . These questions are simple questions, but in spite of their simplicity they come to mind everyone who works in the field of SEO and uses WordPress in his site.
The most common Questions about WordPress SEO
In this article, we will attempt to provide answers to the most important questions. These answers may help you develop your site and improve your ranking in the search engines. Wish you a pleasant reading.
Question 1: Does using WordPress improve rankings in search engines?
There is a widespread belief on the Internet that WordPress is built in a way that is highly compatible with SEO. So that using WordPress will improve your site’s ranking in search engines. In fact, this information is 100 percent false. You can say that the way WordPress builds your search engine crawler, but it will never improve your ranking in search engines.
Question 2: If I have downloaded special plug-ins to WordPress. Can I dismiss a SEO expert to improve my site ranking?
The answer is no, WordPress SEO plug-ins make it easy for you to work out more. And it lets you evaluate the compatibility between a meta tag and a certain keyword. Or help you to study the existence of a keyword in a particular article, but it is only a facility. The basic work needs a SEO expert and these additions are only tools.
Question 3: Where do I find the best WordPress SEO plug-ins ?
There are a lot of plug-ins that can be downloaded to Wordpress and the most popular : All In One SEO Pack and Yoast.
Generally, if you want to use other add-ons that you mentioned. I advise you to take the following points into account:
- Compatibility: Any add-on compatibility with other technologies and additions found on the site.
- Technical Support: It is recommended to choose to add the necessary technical support to you when you need it.
- Popular: It is recommended to choose a well-reputable and widely used to ensure the quality of the results.
- Future development: Before using the extension. See the updates on this extension to make sure that this extension will be updated in the future.
QUESTION 4: Site speed is an important factor in SEO. How to choose the best hosting for Wordpress ensures the speed required?
There are a lot of factors that play an important role in choosing the best hosting for SEO. But all these factors depend on the budget allocated for hosting.
Generally, these are some of the factors you should consider when planning to choose a hosting company to host your Wordpress website:
- Support extensions: Some hosting companies do not support Wordpress plugins or support them to a limited extent. So make sure this point before you choose a hosting company.
- Backup and restore: Make sure your hosting company supports backup and restore technologies to ensure that your site continues to work when something goes wrong.
- Experimental environment: Some hosting companies provide you with an experimental environment that allows you to test your site before publishing it on the Internet. This is an excellent advantage when available in the hosting company.
- Reputation: It’s important to take the hosting company’s reputation into consideration. Many hosting companies may look great when you read their services, but their actual performance may be disastrous. So choose a reputable hosting company.
- Experience and specialization: It is very important to choose a company with experience in hosting sites. Some hosting companies specialize in hosting a specific type of sites without others. So it would be good to take the subject of expertise and specialization into account.
Question 5: Can my free WordPress themes affect my site ranking in search engines?
In fact this question answered yes and no, One of the reasons that led to widespread Wordpress is the abundance of free themes available. Therefore, because the answer to this question depends on the nature of the theme you are using.
Top 10 Free and Responsive Wordpress Themes 2017
If you are using a free Wordpress theme. Take the following points into account:
- Links in the theme: Some free themes contain malicious links. These links will reduce the order of your site when discovered by search engines. So be careful when you choose your theme Wordpress, and check all the links in it.
- Theme Views: Read the users’ previous views of the theme. This will give you an overview of the quality of the theme and its negatives.
- Is thetheme compatible design with Google’s basic criteria: Choose a theme that is compatible with Google’s basic standards. It makes it easier for the crawler to Google when it indexes your site.
- The theme is compatible with the mobile phone: so ensuring a good ranking in the search engines is preferred to choose a theme compatible with mobile phones, Where compatibility with mobile phone has become a very important criterion in the evaluation of the site.