to share their revenues that place advertisements for goods and services relevant to your site’s content, in the same vein, it is aimed at people who visit your site.
To clarify, if the ad is either displayed on your page or clicked on, you get paid a small amount.
Google will use internet search technology to serve ads that are relevant to that web page’s specific content.
Whenever someone clicks on the ad, you get paid if you own the site. This usually calls advertising for Cost Per Click (CPC).
Above all, We will show you some good ideas about the benefits of Google Ads and will help you to increase your AdSense revenue by adding them to your own.
Make Money by Google Ads
Whether you’re going to make money from your blog or website, or you want to create a blog for the sole purpose of making money for AdSense, You can increase your income in several ways, such as:
1- Use SEO writing to maximize your content’s keywords because keywords are very important to your SEO content.
2- Write a little more. The more about your subject you write, the more keywords you have to search for and feed ads for Google.
3- Write frequently. More content is all, and the better the fresher.
Google provides you with free tools for making a profit.
5- Post useful, precise content.
to clarify, If you post garbage full of keywords, it is difficult to read and doesn’t bring people back.
6- Think the other way around.
In short, Write not just the same old boring content that anybody else is.
7- Search for a niche.
8- Don’t make that bad traffic too much.
Creating a lot of traffic is easier than you would think, But if your content isn’t qualified and people aren’t there to read, It’s going to be a flash in the pan. It also affects your CTR as well.
Earn 67$ Per Day in 15 Steps (Google AdSense Full Tutorial)
I will share with you 3 years of experience working with Google AdSense, and today, I reached an average of 88$ per day only from Google Adsense revenue. Get Access To Special Perks, Discord, and Comment Priority:
Once you’ve been accepted in the YouTube Partner Program, you may get access to these monetization features:
|Super Chat & Super Stickers|
|YouTube Premium revenue|
Google AdSense Requirements
Before you sign up with Google AdSense, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You need access to the website’s HTML source code you want to monetize.
- Your website should have sufficient content.
- Your website must have original, high-quality content.
- You shouldn’t generate or encourage invalid activity on your site (e.g., invalid clicks, invalid traffic).
- Your site should be free from offensive, hateful, and adult content.
- You must comply with Google Publisher, AdSense Program, and Google Webmaster guidelines.
- Ensure that your site has good usability and is free from malware, malicious redirects, phishing, and other practices that interfere with website usage.
- Avoid misleading headings or buttons that can be mistaken for ads. For example, don’t name the section on your website as “Helpful Links” and prompt users to click on the ad.
YouTube Shorts Fund
The YouTube Shorts Fund is a $100M funds to reward creators for their dedication to making creative, original Shorts that delight the YouTube community. We’ll reach out to thousands of creators each month to tell them that they qualify for a Shorts bonus from the fund.
How to Make Money with Google AdSense?
When you get started with Google AdSense, don’t expect success to happen overnight. It can take a couple of weeks for your numbers to go up, even if you’re doing all the right things. These right things include:
- Complying with Google policies
- Giving your ads at least 70% visibility
- Publishing high-quality, engaging content
- Not flooding your site with ads